Network Lock J700 Problem-What can i do?

Discussion in 'Samsung Legacy' started by JakeC, Oct 18, 2008.

1. JakeC

JakeC New Member

I've had my T-Mobile J700 for 3 months now and wanted to change network. So, i spotted an advertisement giving away free orange sim cards. This morning i recieved the sim card and thought i would get a better deal if i changed to Orange. So i replaced the T Mobile Sim Card with the Orange Sim Card and switched on my phone and got a lock on it saying Network Lock.I searched the internet to try to get the network lock off and found a way. WikiAnswers - What is the Unlocking code for samsung j700
    I put back the T Mobile sim card back in the slot and followed these steps. I got to step 6 and kept getting the same message 'Wrong Password'.:frusty: Now neither of the sim Cards work and i just get a message on my wallpaper screen saying Insert Sim even if there is a sim inside.:mad: What can i do? Is my phone broken and i have to get a new one or can a phone shop sort it out?
    Thanks in advance

2. mitchellmorgan

mitchellmorgan New Member

ok hi all u have to is go to t mobile shop and get new sim card then it will cost 5 pound but u will get 5 free credit i did the same so just go to the shop ok :):):):):)

3. andregasvari

andregasvari Member

talong bantu bos trik jamper buzar samsung J700 :cell::cell::cell::cell::cell::cell: