20 Audio Themes Package for nokia 5700|N78|N79|N85

Discussion in 'Themes & Wallpaper' started by .::PRIVACY::., May 15, 2009.

1. .::PRIVACY::.

.::PRIVACY::. Well-Known Member

What is audio theme?

Audio themes feature allows you to personalize the user interface sounds of your phone. Audio themes are offered in packages which contain several sound files of a common theme. The packages contain usually the normal profile sounds (e.g. ringing tones, message alerts, clock alert, calendar alarm) but also sounds for phone handling (e.g. fold open, fold close) and menu events (enter menu, leave menu).

Compatibility: Nokia N78, N85, and 5700 XpressMusic.

How to install audio theme?

Install SIS-package as you always install games and apps.

To apply audio theme go to Personalization (Style)/ Themes/Audio Themes and choose the theme you'd like in active theme list.

If you'd like to listen ringtones before applying audio theme, go to E:\System\sounds\audiothemes\public and find tones named "Audio Theme name" alarm.aac, "Audio Theme name" background.aac etc.

How can I remove audio theme?

Installed themes may be removed using Application manager on your mobile phone[​IMG].

I'd packed 20 audio themes, downloaded from official website in one archive. Some of them can be pre-installed in your phone (only two audio themes from this package were pre-installed in my nokia 5700 FW 5.11)

This package includes: Arctic, Car, Chinese, Electricity, Football, Golf, Hard-Rock, Hip-Hop, Japanese, Jazz, Kids, Orchestral, Punk, Safari, Space, Tranquil, Tribal, Videogame, Water, Wood.

[​IMG]

Deposit Files UploadBox Uploading.com

If you don't want download all themes, go here and download only what you want.

:welcome:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

mysulaeman and strato like this.
  2. xco

xco New Member

ok thanks... bos