Converter Tools!

Discussion in 'MxLogger' started by sj0533, Jun 12, 2009.

1. sj0533

sj0533 New Member

:welcome:

How to convert almost Video formats to 3GP for Mobile Phone? This problem is bothering me for a long time! Now I find a solution, i put it to share!

Shine 3GP Video Converter help you convert AVI/MPEG to 3GP, WMV/MKV to 3GP, MOV, VCD, MP4, VOB, RM, RMVB, FLV to 3GP, and capture bmp format pictures from videos.

Using Help

1.Start the program Shine 3GP Video Converter,
    2.Click "Add File " or "Add Folder" button, Select the files that you want to convert in the dialog box that opens, and load it. The information of the loaded files shows in the list, such as title, resolution, time etc..

[​IMG]

3.Select output format, Select one or more files in the list, click Profile drop-down button, select an output format for selected files in the drop down list that opens.
    4. Set output folder, click Browse button in setting panel, select a destination folder in the dialog box that opens, and click OK.
    5. After all the settings, click convert button to begin convertint files. Then wait a moment, you'll have the output files that you want.

[​IMG]

6. Shine 3GP Video Converter support Other functions, such as cut any segment of the video files that you like, and set the output files parameter, such as Subtitle, video size, video/audio quality, channels, etc.

Above content comes from Audio Tools Factory

If every guy has any problem you can send an email to me or leave message on MSN! < fs.manager@hotmail.com > I’m pleased to make friends with every netizen~

Best regards,
    Your friend

alcholeeds likes this.
  2. wafa_team

wafa_team Moderator Moderator

@ sj0533

Salah rom atau Spam :D :confused: :confused:
    mohon momod yg bersangkutan utk memindahkan:frusty: