HTC G2 LCD screen opinion

Discussion in 'HTC' started by Stanly22, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Stanly22

Stanly22 New Member

Hey guys. I was wondering if I could have your opinions about my T-Mobile HTC G2 LCD screen.

My digitizer was *****ed on my T-Mobile HTC G2. The LCD was not damaged at all and the phone and touch screen still worked fine. I purchased a replacement digitizer because of the ***** and went through the steps to replace the digitizer. After replacing the digitizer and putting the phone back together the LCD does not work.

I went back through the steps and made sure all of the ribbons and connections are good. Everything looks perfect. But when I turn the phone on I just see a mostly black screen with very faint green and red lines on the left side with a light circle towards the bottom left hand corner of the screen. When it sits for a second it goes totally black like it normally would. If I leave the phone on it will ring and work just fine. I can tell the new digitizer is functioning properly as well. It's just the LCD now.

The company I purchased the digitizer from says I must have broke the LCD and should purchase a new one. I can do that if I need to but was hoping for a second opinion before doing so. I was very careful with the parts when I took the phone apart so it's hard for me to accept that the LCD is broken now.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

2. nababan

nababan New Member

Ngeri juga ya kalau bisa touch screen