How to know the deleted iphone browser history?? I want to make sure he doesn't tell lies.

Discussion in 'Apple Device' started by wonder, Oct 19, 2011.

1. wonder

wonder New Member

I couldn't find any proper place to raise my issues, and I suppose this place maybe the right place. Here is my situation. I have some emotional problems with my boyfriend due to the fact that he's always on craigslist looking for things he most definitely shouldn't be looking for. Now, I know the iphone has a craigslist app which I know he's downloaded in the past, used, and then deleted. He told me on several occasions he wouldn't reinstall it but how do I find out for sure he hasn't been? There have been times he's simply used safari on the iphone to access craigslist and then just deleted the browser history. Is there any way for me to recover the browser history he's deleted? Or is there some iphone spy which I can install on his iphone to determine whether or not he's been lying to me? I know it's not ethical for me to "spy," but believe me, our relationship has suffered enough from this in the past and if he's still continuing to do what he so strongly insists he stopped doing, I need to end our relationship. Thanks so much in advance! By the way, I have no money to be spending on "mobile spy" for the iphone. So I need a free and efficient way to do this.

2. wonder

wonder New Member

Can somebody give me some ideas?