CECT P168....shuts down on its own

Discussion in 'Chinese Phone' started by rhemsher, Mar 17, 2008.

1. rhemsher

rhemsher New Member

Hello, Ray here...

I am having trouble with my CECT P168 purchased in December '07. The unit intermittently will not start up and even when it does, it shuts down on its own in 20 or 40 seconds. It will not stay on. The battery(s) show full charge.

Has anyone else experienced this? (one other member did respond in another thread that he is having same condition) Is there software reset...reboot...etc?

I looked through the manual and it mentions they will provide professional help....do not open the unit to attempt repair...but it doesn't seem there is contact information in the manual.

Does anyone have a warranty card or some means to contact manufacturer to obtain (warranty) service? The card can be faxed to 610-449-2454 or scanned if possible.

Thanx,

Ray

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2008
  2. dogg4uataw08

dogg4uataw08 New Member

hello, my name is Stanley. I would like to know if anyone has and info on the p168t iphone clone. i am having a problem with the phone staying powered on, no matter if i swop batteries or not. any clue?:)

3. andra

andra Super Moderators Super Moderator

most trouble cos software problem

try re-program this phone with this tool
    but before do that u must know about phone pinout ( like tx,rx,gnd,.. etc... )

txs