Leave messages on a fan

Discussion in 'Elektronik & Gadget' started by Excaliburufo, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Excaliburufo

Excaliburufo New Member

I have found a very interesting gadgets which can be used to display any short messsge you want in funny way. And I think it is also a way to tell your love with this fan which I bought it here:http://www.allbuy.com/product/17850

And I will show you how it works.

2. Excaliburufo

Excaliburufo New Member

1. 3 AA batteries
    2. The fan
    3. Screw driver in that shape showed on the picture. It is used to open the back of the fan and put into the batteries.

3. Excaliburufo

Excaliburufo New Member

Put the batteries on.

4. Excaliburufo

Excaliburufo New Member

On the left, you can see the "n/off" buttion, press it to turn on after you put the batteries on.
    7.JPG

5. Excaliburufo

Excaliburufo New Member

Now we are going to the steps to display the messages on the fan. There are 3 buttons on the right, "UP", "MODE", "DOWN". Press "MODE" button longer to enter the program mode.
    6.JPG

6. Excaliburufo

Excaliburufo New Member

Press the "MODE" button until you see the blinking cursor on the fan. And then press "Up" or "Down" to select the letters you want to display on the fan.

7. Excaliburufo

Excaliburufo New Member

Up to 6 phases can be set, and each phases can contain 18 letters. A-Z, 0-9, and a lot of punctuation are avaliable to chose. Press "MODE" longer to keep the message when you finish the phase. Then your message will be displayed automatically in with different kinds of style.

8. Excaliburufo

Excaliburufo New Member

If you want to edit another message, just repeat the steps above. And every time you turn on the fan, it will display the message set last time. Summer is coming, it will be a real "cool" summer with this fan.

Then, you can see the message you set on a fan! Is it cool? Why dont you try to have a really cool summer?!