Coolicool Advocates Cell Phone Recycling

Discussion in 'Chinese Phone' started by jason111, Mar 26, 2013.

1. jason111

jason111 New Member

Hello Everyone...

As we all are very well familiar with cell phone recycling.
    Cell phone recycling not only profits you but also provides many benefits to mother earth.

Well..Another face of cell phone recycling is to donate it for good cause of charity.

So, I think the important thing about recycling is not to recycle maximum waste but its the good process to save our planet, to be part of good cause and to profit ourselves too.

What do you people think about this??

2. listya

listya Well-Known Member

some part in a cell phone can not buy in a new one...so we still need that broken cell phones to repair another phone
    we undrestand that cell phone recycling is very important to save our mother earth...
    but we stil need money to buy some food....:)
    sorry for my bad eng....
    br.
    listya

3. jason111

jason111 New Member

It's great to know that the businesses even the big players in mobile phone products are now getting involve in conserving our mother earth.
    This idea of cellphone recycling is one of the best.
    I tried to drop off an old phone in one recycle bin I found on mall, I saw not only phones but chargers and batteries as well.
    The thing about old phones they have high risk of causing danger to the environment than to the new one, since new phones are produced primarily with safer, earth friendly materials.
    Another thing, we should follow the instruction on how to take care of our phone (like charging), for it may cause high risk to usIt's great to know that the businesses even the big players in mobile phone products are now getting involve in conserving our mother earth.
    This idea of cellphone recycling is one of the best.
    I tried to drop off an old phone in one recycle bin I found on mall, I saw not only phones but chargers and batteries as well.
    The thing about old phones they have high risk of causing danger to the environment than to the new one, since new phones are produced primarily with safer, earth friendly materials.
    Another thing, we should follow the instruction on how to take care of our phone (like charging), for it may cause high risk to us